Artefact "EMAIL TO A FRIEND" Text produced by ESL stundent in year 6 ( elevproduceret)

E-Mail - Das Rechenzentrum betreut die Infrastruktur der Informations- und  Kommunikationstechnik der Hochschule

Written by anonymous student in year 6

Hey sof!  

How is going? Is it great to be in Greece I bet it is. I am so jealous. Did you see dolphins or did you see lizards we talked about? Did you know Greece is one of the sunniest places on earth? I saw that on TikTok, I miss you. I wish I could be there with you. I really wanna see a diamond dolphin do you think they actually exists? If they do we need to go back together and look for them. please take loads of pictures for me. Well anyway I really wish you where here Ive had so much fun but not as much as I have when im with you. But im gonna tell you about all the things Ive done, I got new friends they are so much fun I really think you would like them they are just like us and more. I told them about you they think you sound cool and they look forward to meet you when you get back home. I also spend a lot of time with my family they where so happy for that but it was really boring tho. I miss that time where we were out until 01,34 and those guys started talking to us, and that man that fell because he was so drunk it was so fun until the cops came and arrested him.. well, I miss you and our shenanigans. I hope you get back soon and have fun in Greece. 

Goodbye hope I see you soon. xxxxx.


Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

MY GOALS FOR MYSELF AS AN ASPIRING FOREIGN LANGUAGE TEACHER !

Artifact 2 -(“Læremiddelanalyse og/eller egen produktion af materialer”)

Reflections on artefact 4